I am back from the Underworld.
I am back from the Dead.
I am back.
I am the Black Fox:
Seeker of Light and Darkness.
Stay connected for the fire is kindled in the Black Fox Hermitage…
From Ashes and Chaos
arises Order and Balance.
Phoenix Rising: A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Novel
by Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris
pic copyright by Coyote
Dagulf Loptson created following guiding principles for Lokeans, based upon the 9 Noble Virtues in Heathenry – which I liked, hence the sharing:
1. Truth: Be real. Be true to yourself as much as you are to others. Don’t apologize for who you are.
2. Humor: Learn to find the humor in all things, especially in yourself. This is how we learn not to be self-righteous assholes.
3. Humility: If you need to tie your balls to a goat to get shit done, suck it up buttercup.
4. Cunning: Try to think outside the box. Don’t make a mess so big that you can’t think your way out of it.
5. Transformation: Don’t be afraid of change, because that’s how we grow. Don’t be afraid of self-examination and listen to constructive criticism.
6. Creativity: Create awesome stuff. Try new things out. If you don’t like it, blow it up and try again.
7. Accountability: You are the only one in charge of your own destiny, your own life, and your own actions. Own your shit.
8.Empathy: Try to see things from more than one perspective. Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes before you pass judgment.
9. Experimentation: A mistake is only a mistake if you do it twice. Until then, everything is an experiment.
I’ve created Lokean prayer beads for working with those virtues: